All Strength and Conditioning is ongoing. New participants are welcome to join at any time.
For all Strength and Conditioning and Personal Training questions please contact Brett Neighbors at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 751-1480.
To sign up
- Step one – Click on this Training Commitment Sign Up link and complete the google form.
- Step two – Fill out both forms in the required paperwork below and email to Brett Neighbors at email@example.com.
What We Offer
We live to see our athletes find success in competition and in life. However, finding success doesn’t happen overnight. It takes dedication to a goal and consistent hard work aimed at achieving that goal. Our aim is to help you reach your full potential. We are happy to help each athlete see how great their potential really is and guide them along every step of the journey. As an athlete, your job is to believe in yourself and the goal, then commit to putting in the work required to make it a reality.
Our expert and degreed strength coaches provide individualized coaching and teach techniques based on current scientific evidence supported by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), and USA Weightlifting. Our strength coaches are all Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS) through the NSCA and have experience with athletes from middle school all the way to the professional and Olympic levels.
- Individualized training plans. Each training session you complete will be specifically designed to meet the needs of an athlete based on their training experience, injury history, stage of development, and skill level.
- Fundamentals and Technique. All athletic success is built upon having a solid grasp of the fundamental human movement patterns. Squatting, Hinging, Pushing, Pulling, Bracing, Rotating, Crawling, and Locomotion. We coach our athletes in the skills and techniques needed to perform these movements properly and progress them as ready to be loaded and perform more advanced versions of these movements (jumping, sprinting, agility, etc.).
- Long Term Plan. Our plan is designed around a multi-year process of developing each athlete into the best version of themselves. This includes fluctuations in our training plans throughout the year to best prepare every individual for and continue their improvement during their chosen competitive season(s).
- Sport Specific. We aim to build each person we coach into a fully developed athlete. Faster, stronger, and more explosive than their competitors no matter their chosen activity. That being said, every activity has specific demands that must be addressed in training to see success in that arena. Our staff has coached and written programs for a huge variety of sports and will custom tailor each athlete’s training plan to help that athlete meet and exceed the demands of their sport.
- Personal. Daily interaction and personal coaching from our staff of highly experienced professionals.
- Community. Multisport group training fosters an environment built around comradery, accountability, improvement, and healthy competition.
- Measured. Quarterly testing and evaluation to help measure progress and adjust training plans. This ensures all of our athletes are moving as fast as they can towards their goals.
|12 Month Commitment
|3 Month Commitment
|Month to Month
|$200 Early Cancellation Fee
|$220 Early Cancel Fee
|No Cancel Fee
Middle School Pricing
|2 days per week
|3 day per week
*First month will be prorated. Contract time period will run from the 1st of the following month (i.e. sign up April 15th for a 3 month membership, $70 for the remainder of the month, 3 month commitment runs May 1st – July 31st)
*Staff must be notified in writing of cancellation at least 3 days prior to the end of the current term. The early cancellation fee will apply.
*10% discount if entire year paid for up front. No refunds or cancellations will be given on upfront payments.
Our goal is to make youth training and fitness sessions an affordable opportunity for all. As a partner in your pursuit of good health, financial assistance is available to anyone based on documented financial need. Scholarships are provided on a fair and open basis and without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Scholarship applications are available by contacting Dr. Kelly Malmin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 758-7323.
We offer specialized and individualized strength and conditioning for college students. For more information or to sign up please contact Tyler Karlberg at 751-4500 or email@example.com.
For those with multiple children enrolling, a family rate discount will apply. The first child is full price, the second child is $10 off, the third child is $20 off and so forth. This applies to the monthly rate.
*Training sessions will last between 45 and 90 minutes depending on training phase, athlete level and work ethic. Please arrive 5 to 15 minutes before your training session is scheduled to begin. You will need to be ready to begin on the hour. Do not hold your training partners back by making them wait for you.
ALL TRAINING IS HELD AT LOGAN HEALTH PERFORMANCE CENTER
- School Year:
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m.
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday: 6:00 a.m.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00 p.m.
- School Year: Monday – Friday: 4:00 p.m.
- Summer: Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m.
Please contact Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to come at an alternate time due to scheduling conflicts.
Meet Our Certified Strength and Conditioning Coaches
Brett Neighbors, CSCS, FMS is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). Brett’s interest in Strength and Conditioning stemmed from his time as a collegiate baseball player at Spokane Fall Community College. After receiving his AA degree from Spokane, Brett transferred to UNLV where he received his Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology. Shortly after he became a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Injury prevention and sport-specific training are the focus of his training as he blends corrective exercises with functional movements into his clients’ training regimens. Contact Brett at email@example.com or 758-1480.
Colton Harkins, M.S., CSCS, RPR is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) who has worked in the Strength and Conditioning industry since 2014. He began his college education at the University of Jamestown in ND, spending two years there on a Track & Field scholarship. He then moved to Colorado Springs, CO and earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, while competing for the UCCS Track & Field Team. He completed his Masters at the University of Providence in Great Falls, MT while working as a Graduate Assistant strength coach in the UP athletic department. He has worked with all levels of athletes throughout his career. He has a passion for training athletes to become more explosive with their vertical jump, speed, and quickness. In his free time he also enjoys playing in various men’s league sports, spending time at the lake, and hanging out with his wife Kailea and dog Rukka. Contact Colton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 758-1480.
Tyler Karlberg, CSCS, USAW, FMS is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and a USA Weightlifting Level 1 coach. He is a graduate of Northern Arizona University, where he studied Exercise Science. Tyler has coached a broad spectrum of athletes to success, from complete beginners to NCAA Division 1 athletes and Olympic Medalists. Prior to joining the Logan Health team, he spent five years working in his hometown of Phoenix, AZ with athletes aged 8-93. He has worked with a number of collegiate and professional athletic organizations including the US Ski and Snowboard teams, Real Salt Lake (MLS), the University of Arizona, and Northern Arizona University. In his spare time, he enjoys lifting weights, skiing, biking, cooking, and spending time with his dog. Contact Tyler at email@example.com or 751-4500.