Sorini Internship Program
Peter M. Sorini MD Endowment Summer Internship Program:
The Neuroscience & Spine Institute of Logan Health established the Peter M. Sorini, MD Educational Endowment in 2016. Our internship program was originally created in the honor of the late Peter Sorini, MD. The summer internship program is funded by an endowment that has been started through the Logan Health Foundation. This program provides college students the opportunity to experience clinical neurosciences, with the anticipation of inspiring future career paths within the field. The interns have the opportunity to intern with departments of neurology, neurosurgery, and physical medicine & rehabilitation, for a 4-6 week rotation. Students who intern participate in the following, but not limited to, clinic observation with providers, operating room observation, and a neuroscience-related research project. Students interested in participating in the Peter M. Sorini, MD Educational Endowment can apply with the Neuroscience & Spine Institute below.
Internship Application Process
- You will be required to upload a resume and a cover letter.
- Your cover letter should address the following:
- Please describe any extracurricular activities, community activities, and volunteer work you have had. Include the dates you participated.
- Describe your long-term goals and/or career plans.
- Tell us about yourself and your interests. Why should we select you for this internship?
- What do you feel are your greatest strengths and areas for growth?
Internship Application Dates
Application window opens on February 5 and closes on March 29, 2024.
Applicants are notified the week of April 15 if selected.
- Logan Health does not provide housing for the Sorini internship program. The applicant is responsible for their accommodations.
- Sorini Summer interns will be paid minimum wage.
- For questions, please call (406) 752-1775 or email email@example.com
Search Job Opportunities
Whether you’re interested in administrative roles, patient support positions, or entry-level clinical roles, Logan Health has opportunity for you.