Logan Health - Whitefish Bill Pay
At Logan Health – Whitefish we recognize that medical expenses are often large, unplanned and create further stress at a time when your primary concern is health rather than financial issues. It is our goal to help alleviate this issue.
Patients, guardians and parents of patients have the right to a detailed bill for hospital services, but also have a responsibility to take the necessary steps for your balance to be paid. If you would like a copy of an itemized bill mailed to you, please contact Patient Financial Services at (406) 609-0818.
- If you need assistance with your bill: Financial Counselors .(406) 863-3500.
Pay Bill Online
We understand that health care bills and health insurance claims often can be confusing. Logan Health – Whitefish Patient Accounting is designed to help answer questions you may have about your bill and provide you with the resources you may need to pay your bills. For your convenience, we offer electronic bill payment.
For patients who need clarification on their bill, please feel free to contact us at (406) 609-0818.
- For Logan Health – Whitefish clinic charges prior to 07/01/2023, pay your clinic bill HERE.
- For Logan Health – Whitefish clinic charges after 07/01/2023, pay your clinic bill HERE.
- For Logan Health – Whitefish Anesthesia charges, pay your bill HERE.
- For Logan Health – Whitefish hospital charges prior to 07/01/2023, pay your bill HERE.
- For Logan Health – Whitefish hospital charges after 07/01/2023, pay your bill HERE.
Common Procedure Estimated Pricing
For estimated standard pricing of common procedures at Logan Health Whitefish, see our estimation tool. If you would like a cost estimate for a procedure or test not listed there, please call (406) 863-3500 and you will be directed to the appropriate personnel.
- Avoiding Surprises in Your Medical Bills: A Guide for Consumers
Provided by the Healthcare Financial Management Association
- NO SURPRISE BILLS ACT — Model Disclosure Notice
Guide to charges
To access a list of specific and individual charges for components that may go into a procedure, see our Chargemaster list below.Chargemaster 4.23
Sliding Fee Discount Program
Some Logan Health – Whitefish clinics offer a sliding fee discount program to all those in need, whether or not they have insurance. This program is designed to provide essential medical services regardless of the patient’s ability to pay. Discounts are offered based upon household income and size. A sliding fee schedule is used to calculate the basic discount and is updated each year using the federal poverty guidelines.
All in-office services by a participating clinic provider that are medically necessary qualify for the discount. A sliding fee discount application must be completed in its entirety by the patient or responsible party. A completed application including required documentation of the home address, household income and insurance coverage must be on file and approved by the provider billing office before a discount will be granted. If the applicant appears to be eligible for Medicaid, a written denial of coverage may also be required.
The following Logan Health – Whitefish clinics participate in the sliding fee discount program. A $5.00 nominal will be collected when applying for Financial Assistance for the following clinics:
- Logan Health Behavioral Health Clinic – Whitefish
- Logan Health Primary Care – Columbia Falls 1675 Talbot
- Logan Health Primary Care – Eureka
- Logan Health Surgical Clinic – Whitefish
For more details on the sliding fee discount program and qualification guidelines, please call (406) 863-3500.
Medicare and Medicaid Assistance
- Medicare & You (general information, deductibles, coinsurance and more)
- How Medicare Covers Self-Administered Drugs Given in Hospital Outpatient Settings
Our number one priority is to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to contact us with your comments for improvement. If you do not find our staff friendly and helpful, please inform us of this as well. This is your community-based hospital, and we value your comments.
Financial Assistance Program
To help ease the financial burden for uninsured and underinsured patients, Logan Health – Whitefish and its outreach clinics offer financial aid to qualifying patients. In addition, Logan Health – Whitefish’s primary care and specialty clinics provide a sliding fee scale based on financial need.
All nonelective services qualify for charity care consideration including services received at a Logan Health – Whitefish outreach clinic. For patients or families that are at 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, assistance is calculated based on gross income. For families that exceed 200% of the poverty guidelines financial assistance is based on liquid assets and gross monthly income for the household calculated as a percentage of the federal poverty guidelines. For example, a family of four with a household gross income at 400 percent of the federal poverty level, or $120.00 could be eligible for a 44 percent reduction on their medical charges. The financial aid levels were developed to be consistent with the amounts generally billed to patients with Medicare.
For more details on the financial assistance programs and qualification guidelines, please contact:
Logan Health – Whitefish Financial Counselors
Logan Health – Whitefish has two certified application counselors on-site who can can assist individuals in understanding their options in the Health Insurance Exchange or applying for Medicaid.
Financial Assistance Forms and Guidelines
Financial Assistance Program Form
Financial Assistance Form & Guidelines
Financial Assistance Billing and Collection Practices — Plain Language Summary
Participating Medical Providers and Provider Groups
Financial Assistance Policy and Procedure
- Price Transparency
- No Surprise Bills Act
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Allegiance Machine-Readable Files
- Financial Assistance Program
- Financial Policies
- Contact Account Representative
- Glossary of Billing & Insurance Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What to Expect
- Logan Health Brendan House Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Chester Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Whitefish Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Conrad Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Cut Bank Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Shelby Bill Pay