Accepted Insurance Plans
Last updated: August 18, 2017
If you do not see your insurance/health benefit plan listed here, please contact your insurance company/plan benefits manager to inquire whether Logan Health is a participating provider.
Commercial Insurance and Health Benefit Plans
- Allegiance Provider Direct
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana
- Traditional Network
- Closed Plan Network
- Point of Service Network
- HealthLink Network
- BridgeHealth Medical
- Columbia Falls School District Six Employee Health Benefit Plan
- Delta Dental (oral surgery)
- First Choice Health
- Aetna and Aetna Signature Administrators Network Plans
- First Choice Health Administrators Network Plans
- MultiPlan Network Plans (Montana and Wyoming only)
- WMI Mutual Insurance Company Network Plans
- Indian Health Services
- InterWest Health
- InterWest Traditional and PPO Networks
- Montana Health Cooperative PPO Plans
- PacificSource Benefit Plans
- Pacific Steel and Recycling Employee Health Benefit Plan
- United Healthcare Commercial Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana Medicare Advantage Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage Plans
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
Medicare, Medicaid and Other Government Programs
- Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
- Montana Medicaid
- Montana Health and Economic Livelihood Partnership (HELP) Program (administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana)
- Montana Health Kids Program (administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana)
- Veterans Administration Veterans Choice Program (by referral)
- United Military and Veterans Services – TRICARE
- Montana State Fund – Workers Compensation home health services
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Logan Health contracted with my insurance/health benefit plan?
To verify whether your insurance/health benefit plan covers services provided at Logan Health facilities, please contact your insurance/health benefit plan directly by either visiting your insurance/health benefit plan’s website or calling the phone number listed on your insurance/health benefit plan identification card.
Do I need a referral before making an appointment?
Your insurance/health benefit plan may require a referral from a primary care provider or have other requirements for approval of care prior to scheduling an appointment. Please contact your insurance/health benefit plan to learn about your coverage.
What if my insurance/health benefit plan is not contracted with Logan Health?
If your insurance/health benefit plan is not contracted with Logan Health, then Logan Health is considered a non-participating provider (also called “out of network”). A non-participating provider is a health care provider that does not have a contract with your insurance/health care benefit plan. This means that the non-participating Logan Health provider will not be obligated to directly bill your insurance/health benefit plan or to accept the payment rates offered by your insurance/health benefit plan. You will be personally responsible for payment of the charges by the non-participating Logan Health provider. You will need to deal directly with your insurance/health benefit plan to get whatever reimbursement you may be entitled to.
If you choose to receive health care services from a non-participating Logan Health provider, unless you qualify for other adjustments to the amount of your bill, you will be required to pay for the full amount of your care out of your own pocket. An example of an adjustment would be qualifying for the Logan Health financial assistance policy. Except for emergency services, you may be required to pay for all or some portion of your health care services at or before the time they are provided or make other payment arrangements with the non-participating Logan Health provider’s patient accounts department.
It is possible that you might be able to receive reimbursement from your insurance/health benefit plan for some or all of the amounts that you pay for your health care services that are provided by a non-participating Logan Health provider. However, you will have to contact your insurance/health benefit plan directly and follow its rules. Upon request, the non-participating Logan Health provider will provide you with a copy of an itemized statement of the health care services that you received from Logan Health and the charges for those services. However, it is your obligation to file a claim with your insurance/health benefit plan and Logan Health is not obligated to accept the payment rates offered by your insurance/health benefit plan.
- Price Transparency
- No Surprise Bills Act
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Allegiance Machine-Readable Files
- Financial Assistance Program
- Financial Policies
- Contact Account Representative
- Glossary of Billing & Insurance Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What to Expect
- Logan Health Brendan House Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Chester Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Whitefish Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Conrad Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Cut Bank Bill Pay
- Logan Health – Shelby Bill Pay