Our comprehensive total joint program is patient centered and tailored to provide proper education, support and guidance as you journey towards your joint replacement surgery. We know that the decision to have joint replacement surgery is a personal one that involves many people and affects many aspects of your life.
Alongside your surgeon, works an experienced team of orthopedic professionals including physical and occupational therapists, nurses and physician assistants whose goal is provide you with exceptional care as you begin your journey regaining an active lifestyle without joint pain.
Our orthopedic surgeons use innovative joint replacement methods to reconstruct hundreds of joints each year. You and your surgeon will determine the appropriate surgical approach for you.
Preparing for a Total Joint Procedure
We understand that preparing for a total joint replacement can seem overwhelming. Our orthopedic nurse navigators are here to help walk you through the process from the time of decision to post-operative recovery.
PATIENT RESOURCES & EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS
- Before and After Total Joint Replacement
- At home exercises to prepare for total joint replacement
- Preventing infection after joint replacement
- Preventing blood clots after joint replacement
Why Logan Health
- Our compassionate, skilled medical staff are committed to helping patients achieve a rewarding quality of life.
- Logan Health Medical Center ranked in the top 5% nationwide for overall low surgical complication rates in Total Hip Arthroplasty procedures (ACS NSQIP 2020 morbidity data)
- Our board-certified, highly trained physician staff employ innovative technology.
- Mako SmartRoboticsTM by Stryker is a computer navigated, robotic arm assisted technology used by surgeons to perform total hip, total knee or partial knee replacements for patients. Learn more about Mako SmartRobotics TM.
- From consultation to recovery, we provide a patient-focused nurse navigator to help guide you through the entire process.
- For patients considering traveling for their total joint procedure, Logan Health provides high-quality, affordable, destination health care.
Total Joint Booklets:
Other Helpful Resources: