Outpatient Hospital Infusion Services
Our Infusion Services
At the Infusion Center, our job is to help you with your treatments so they may be as trouble-free as possible. If you are here only once or many times, we will provide our expertise and compassion to make these experiences as pleasant as possible.
We are here from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you have to work or you have special scheduling needs, let us know so we are able to work with your lifestyle and care requirements. It is our desire to provide the highest quality care possible at a time that fits your schedule.
Our services include:
- Physician directed care
- Nationally certified infusion nurses and Oncology Nursing Society certified chemotherapy/biotherapy nurses who have specialized training in chemotherapy, central line access, and advanced skills in adult and pediatric cardiac life support
- Adult and pediatric outpatient treatments for chemotherapy, hydration, blood transfusions, blood products, and IV therapy such as antibiotics, and iron
- Expert care in all types of central lines
- Specially trained nurses in ultrasound intravenous techniques and insertion of peripherally inserted central catheters
To make your visits pleasant we provide:
- A warm, pleasant environment
- Meals, light snacks and beverages
- Warm blankets
- Personal TVs and reading material
- A compassionate, friendly staff
The Infusion Center’s most commonly used services:
- Chemotherapy / Immunotherapy
- Blood transfusions
310 Sunnyview Lane
Kalispell, MT 59901
The Infusion Center is currently located on the first floor of Logan Health Medical Center. Infusion patients should enter through the patient registration entrance, which offers valet parking.
Phone and Fax
Phone: (406) 751-7152
Fax: (406) 751-7570
Seven days a week, including holidays, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.