We are a small hospital
Our staff knows each other; we listen and easily connect. Departments meet and talk frequently. Having daily access to each other means you receive care from a team that is more informed, and involved in your care.
We are all caregivers
The nurse at your bedside, the housekeeper cleaning your room, the scientist in the lab, the technician in imaging, the chaplin, the cook, the maintenance engineer, the security guard, the leadership team, we are all caregivers with our patients at the center.
- Patients and their families as partners in healthcare who require our professionalism, confidentiality, and attention to individual needs.
- Caring Behaviors that exhibit integrity, respect, and commitment to creating a life-enhancing and healing environment.
- Teamwork with open communication and participation dedicated to furthering a shared vision.
- Leadership from our Hospital and Foundation Boards, medical and hospital staff, patients and communities that exemplifies flexibility, innovation, and support.
Planetree International Affiliate
Logan Health – Whitefish was the first hospital in Montana to be affiliated with Planetree International, a nonprofit organization that promotes the delivery of person-centered care in a healing environment. As an affiliate of Planetree International, Logan Health – Whitefish embraces the Planetree International’s five guiding principles:
- Create organizational structures that promote engagement.
- Connect values, strategies and actions.
- Implement practices that promote partnership.
- Know what matters.
- Use evidence to drive improvement.
We welcome you to experience…
Award-winning architecture—that incorporates natural lighting that highlights the warm earthy colors and design supporting an atmosphere of relaxation and comfort.
Nurturing and supportive staff—who respect and care for one another extends to our patients. Logan Health – Whitefish emphasizes how important it is for staff to listen to patients and their families, and partner with patients to be active participants in their care.
Natural and artistic beauty—featuring a rotating display of original art work can be enjoyed throughout the building. Our building and campus features views of surrounding mountains including the peaks of Glacier National Park. Gardens surrounding the building add color and life around the building, viewable from patient rooms and entrances.
Wholesome and healing food—with a focus on nourishing the body, is available for patients and visitors. Patrons enjoy seasonal, made-from-scratch items while taking in breathtaking views of Whitefish Mountain and Glacier National Park
Family, Friends and Spiritual Support— are considered cornerstone to patient care. Studies have shown that being with loved ones when you’re not well helps the healing process. That’s why at Logan Health – Whitefish we encourage visitation from your family, friends and family dog…Each patient room has a window-seat daybed that may be prepared for the night so a loved one may rest in comfort
Community outreach and involvement—is what we do. Working with local schools, employers, and nonprofits, Logan Health – Whitefish and its Clinics are redefining healthcare and wellness of the larger community. Additionally we provide free classes and events including pre and post-natal classes, diabetes control groups, and more.