We believe that mental health is equally as important as physical health. That’s why we offer respectful, clinically effective treatments through the collaborative efforts of a team that includes psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, mental health specialists and therapists.
Through our treatment programs for children, adolescents and adults, we provide comprehensive care for people and their families experiencing mental or addictive disorders.
Our Behavioral Health Services
Some of our featured specialties include:
- Co-Occurring Disorders: We provide treatment for co-occurring disorders to address both psychological/emotional and chemical dependency issues concurrently.
- Counseling: Our team of skilled professionals offers counseling, also called talk therapy, for individuals, families and couples.
- Chemical Dependency: Chemical dependency, or addiction, is an illness that requires both psychological and physical care.
- Depression Screenings & Support:
- Psychiatry: Our psychiatrists are physicians that assess, diagnose, treat psychiatric problems. Treatment can include all or some of the following: and lead in the care coordination of people with emotional and psychiatric problems; symptom stabilization, medications, psychotherapy (also known as talk therapy), and care coordination.
- Psychology: Psychologists are mental health professionals who diagnose, assess and treat mental health conditions through psychotherapy (also known as talk therapy) and care coordination.
Speak to Someone
Logan Health Behavioral Health 406-756-3950
Help is always available. If you’re thinking about suicide, self-harm or just need to talk to someone, please reach out:
- Montana Suicide Prevention Life line 1 800-273-TALK
- Montana Text Crisis line TEXT MT to 741741
- MH America of MT Warm line 877-688-3377
- Flathead County Crisis Line 406-752-6262