DXA Information Card
- All radiology procedures: spine, head, chest, abdomen, pelvis, joints, extremities, etc.
- 3D Digital mammography (Digital Breast Tomosynthesis) with a private waiting room and mammography-certified women technologists.
- Low-dose 64-slice CAT scans: head, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis, extremity, spine, sinuses and vascular studies (this high-tech scanner can reconstruct images in any plane including 3-D)
- Ultrasound: head, neck, abdomen, pelvis, OB/GYN, extremity, joints, small parts, echocardiogram, stress echo, and vascular exams – arterial and venous
- MRI/MRA (magnetic resonance imaging/magnetic resonance angiography): abdomen, chest, brain, spine, pelvis and extremity
- Nuclear medicine: mobile unit visits NVH weekly (learn more on the Nuclear Medicine page)
- DXA bone density scans: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday in the Imaging Department
Learn More About Bone Health and DXA
Imaging at Outreach Clinics
Eureka Healthcare Primary Care
North Valley Professional Center in Columbia Falls
- Digital X-ray
- Mobile ultrasound operated by a North Valley Hospital sonographer on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays
- General radiology services for extremities, chest, abdomen and spine
- Regardless of where your doctor or health care provider is located, you can have your X-ray performed at this location
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m.