Listen: Health Minute featuring Dr. Adam Smith
Adam Smith, DO, family medicine doctor and physician leader at Kalispell Regional Healthcare, is asking for the community's help to stop the surge of COVID-19 in Montana. The decisions we make every day have the power to make a difference in this pandemic. There are steps we can take:
- PROTECT OTHERS FROM INFECTION. If you are sick, stay at home. If your children are sick keep them home from school. Call our 24-hour hotline (406-890-7272) with any questions or guidance on testing sites.
- FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES provided by public health officials and your school districts.
- WASH YOUR HANDS thoroughly and frequently.
- WEAR A FACE COVERING and change it daily.
- GIVE EACH OTHER SIX FEET OF PERSONAL SPACE and reconsider attending or hosting large gatherings.