Listen: Health Minute featuring Dr. Randall Zuckerman
Randall Zuckerman, MD, FACS, surgeon and physician leader at Kalispell Regional Healthcare, is asking for the community's help to stop the surge of COVID-19 in Montana. The decisions we make every day have the power to make a difference in this pandemic. There are steps we can take:
- PROTECT OTHERS FROM INFECTION. If you are sick, stay at home. If your children are sick keep them home from school. Call our 24-hour hotline (406-890-7272) with any questions or guidance on testing sites.
- FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES provided by public health officials and your school districts.
- WASH YOUR HANDS thoroughly and frequently.
- WEAR A FACE COVERING and change it daily.
- GIVE EACH OTHER SIX FEET OF PERSONAL SPACE and reconsider attending or hosting large gatherings.