KRH myHealth Patient Portal
Do you know about Kalispell Regional Healthcare’s myHealth patient portal? It's an online system that securely stores and helps manage your medical data it is now more robust than ever. Patients can access and set-up this great tool on the KRH website (top right corner) or with the app called MHealth (for Android or iPhone).
The myHealth patient portal is an important tool in managing your care or a loved one’s care.
- The portal gives you 24/7 access to pertinent information regarding your care versus waiting and calling the clinic or medical records.
- You can now access the myHealth patient portal using your smartphone or other mobile device (search for “MHealth” on Android or iPhone).
- Due to Montana privacy laws, patients from the ages of 11 to 17 are not allowed access to the myHealth patient portal.
The myHealth patient portal’s secure messaging and “proxy” features allow you to connect with your provider and keep your family informed at the same time.
- You can exchange messages securely with your provider between visits.
- You can also give authorized family member’s access to your health information.
View information related to your Kalispell Regional Healthcare visits.
- Lab results and imaging reports are released to the myHealth patient portal 24 hours after they are complete or signed by the provider.
- Discharge summaries, ER visit summaries and patient education related to inpatient and ER visits are available within myHealth.
- Patient health summary documents can be downloaded, sent securely or emailed to other care providers.
Patient health information related to visits at Kalispell Regional Medical Center and The HealthCenter is available on the portal. In addition, most of KRH’s primary care clinics and many other specialty clinics are now on Meditech’s web ambulatory electronic medical record, which allows for clinic generated health information to also be viewed in the portal.
In addition to lab results and imaging reports; secure messaging to providers is available and letters and clinic visit summaries are viewable for patients who have visited these clinics:
- Neuroscience Institute
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Rocky Mountain Heart & Lung
- Montana Perinatal Center
- Big Sky Family Medicine
- Woodland Clinic
- Northwest Family Medicine
- Kalispell Medical Offices
- Polson Health
- Bigfork Medical Clinic
- Family Health Care
- Family Health Care - Columbia Falls Clinic
- Westshore Medical Clinic
Additional beneficial features of the myHealth patient portal:
- View scheduled appointments including surgical procedures, outpatient physical therapy and clinic appointments.
- Notifications sent to your email address when there are updates to the information in your myHealth account such as new messages, new appointments, new results, new reports, new medications and new letters.
- The ability to request prescription renewals on your active medications.
- From the “Profile” button/tab you may update your address, email address, contact information and other personal information, which is reviewed and updates made to your medical record.
- “Health Tracker” functions which allow you to upload your personal health information from popular fitness devices such as Fitbit®, Garmin Vivo® and others
If you would like information on how to sign up for myHealth patient portal, please see the website at krh.org/myhealth.