Logan Health will be holding its inaugural giving day on October 12. The 24-hour digital fundraiser, called Imagine a Day, will benefit Logan Health’s patients, programs, departments and facilities.
This year, Imagine a Day has 19 impactful fundraising initiatives, which were collaboratively developed by Logan Health employees to represent the various service departments and facilities throughout the health system.
“We’re very excited to hold our first giving day,” says Joe McClafferty, president of the Logan Health Foundation. “The work our Logan heroes do every day improves the health of our community and creates healthier futures for us all. Imagine a Day helps us lift up the voices of our dedicated teams at Logan Health, so we can create impactful change for our families, friends and neighbors.”
Imagine a Day is a time for people to give, collaborate and celebrate generosity. Supporters can allocate gifts to the areas they are most passionate about or in honor of a personal health experience.
Imagine a Day 2022 Initiatives:
- After-Hours Pediatric Telehealth
- BiliBlankets for Newborns in Cut Bank
- Family Journey to Wellness Scholarships
- First Generation Scholarships
- i-Stat Machines for Walk-In Care Clinics
- Logan Health Care Center- Shelby Renovations
- Logan Health Medical Center Chapel Remodel
- Memory Games & Resources for Dementia Care
- Mother/Baby Clinic Supplies
- National Cancer Survivorship Day Event
- New Wheelchair-Accessible Van for ASSIST
- Newspaper Subscriptions for Brendan House
- Nurse Education & Professional Development
- Rehabilitation Vehicle for Patients
- Staxi Wheelchairs for Cancer Services
- Teddy Bear Program
- Teen Zone for Pediatric Oncology
- Therapy Dog Program
- Tiger Tug for A.L.E.R.T.