Rehabilitation is an ever-changing process. At Logan Health, people of all ages meet their individual goals. Through physical, occupational, speech and recreation therapy, our specialists are dedicated to providing the utmost in one-on-one care. Inpatient and outpatient services are provided in an environment of encouragement, innovation and individualized care.
Our rehabilitation team strives to treat the whole person, working with patients and families to teach skills to restore function in an atmosphere of compassion and integrity. Our goal is to empower patients toward maximum independence, with a self-managed program promoting continued health and well-being.
Our Rehabilitation Services
Our team of outpatient therapists offers a comprehensive multidisciplinary concussion treatment program. We work in close communication with the neuroscience concussion clinic doctors in order to return patients to school, work and sports within the optimal recommended time frame.
- Evaluation and management of concussions
- ImPACT testing
- Neurocognitive testing
- Assistance in academic and work accommodations
- Access to evaluation and therapy for cognitive and vestibular consequences of concussion
- Treatment of post-concussion symptoms
- Vision assessment
- Coordination of care with rehabilitation resources, including occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech-language pathology and outpatient physiatry