Oncology & Hematology Infusion Center
At the Logan Health Oncology & Hematology Infusion Center, our job is to help you with your treatments so they may be as trouble-free as possible. If you are here only once or many times, we will provide our expertise and compassion to make these experiences as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We provide our patients with a warm, peaceful environment for their treatments.
Comfort and Care
Our focus is your well-being and comfort. At the infusion center, our compassionate, friendly staff is always nearby to assist you with anything you need. During treatment, you are welcome to walk around, enjoy a meal or snacks, and make yourself at home. We provide our patients with complimentary amenities and services, including:
- Meals, light snacks and beverages
- Private treatment rooms
- Warm blankets
- Personal TVs and reading materials
- Spacious, comfortable chairs, including relaxation and massage features
We are here from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week (if it is before or after our hours of operation, please ring the door bell). If you have to work or you have special scheduling needs, let us know so we are able to work with your lifestyle and care requirements. Our facility offers the highest quality of care possible with our outstanding staff and resources:
- Nationally-certified oncology and infusion nurses, who have specialized training in chemotherapy and immunotherapy, central line access, and skills in adult and pediatric cardiac life support.
- Laboratory on site (turnover time for labs may be delayed with COVID-19 and lab hours).
- Pharmacist on site – triple checking medication.
- FOR YOUR SAFETY – Chemo takes time. Our staff does multiple medication and/or infusion line checks before, during, and after administering your treatment.
The typical first day of treatment can usually take up to 6 hours as we introduce you to our services and get to know you. Before you leave, please stop at the front desk so that they can check you out and confirm next appointments!