Our Conrad location includes Logan Health Conrad (formerly Pondera Medical Center), a critical access hospital, as well as our Logan Health Rural Health Clinic and our Logan Health Care Center facility. We proudly serve Pondera County and surrounding communities with access to high quality healthcare. High-quality patient and resident care is our top priority. We are able to achieve our high level of standard care through the dedication of our highly-skilled employees and hands-on department managers.
Our award-winning hospital facility is an incredible asset to our community and the surrounding rural areas. The Emergency Room is staffed 24/7 with highly-qualified providers. The skilled providers and nursing staff are trained and certified in the following:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ALS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Trauma Nurse (TNCC) or Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
These are the same certifications that are required of staff that work in larger ER's across the country. As a critical access hospital with a designated Emergency Room, it is our responsibility to stabilize a patient either for admission to our hospital or to stabilize and prepare them for transport by air or ground ambulance to the most appropriate facility
Conrad, we’re a farming community where wheat, cattle, sheep, goats, alpacas, and alike are raised. Our small town community enjoys a spacious view of the Rocky Mountain Front. Wildlife is a part of our community as we frequently see antelope, mule deer, waterfowl and more. Conrad has plenty to offer our citizens and visitors with merchants offering everything you might need. We are proud to provide healthcare services to our strong and supportive community.
Our Hospital Services
- 24/7 Emergency Room
- Staffed 24/7 with Physician Assistants (PA's) and a physician on back up call. The PA's and nursing staff are trained and certified.
- Ambulance Service
- Logan Health EMS offers CPR classes! Please contact Sarah Moon at 406-271-2728
- Laboratory & Testing
- Services our Laboratory Provides: Hematology, Serology, Microbiology, Blood Banking, General & Special, Chemistry, Blood Gas Analysis, Bacteriology, Parasitology, Specimen Collection for Drug & Alcohol Testing.
- Digital Diagnostic Radiographs (x-rays)
- Digital Mammography
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound
- CT Scans
- MRI Scans
- Dexa Scans (Bone Density)
- Helipad for Transport Services
- Life flight services available here. Mercy Flight is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- TeleStroke Services
- Logan Health's Telestroke Program which allows our medical providers access to Logan Health Medical Center's Neurologists 24/7.
Big Sky Care Connect
Logan Health participates in electronic Health Information Exchange through Big Sky Care Connect. LEARN MORE...