Logan Health Brendan House offers a high level of skilled and rehabilitative care, while encouraging active participation in life. With 110 beds, Brendan House offers skilled nursing for transitional care, long-term care and comfort care, uniquely divided into six pods. The mission of Brendan House is to provide resident-centered care.
For more information, please contact our care transitions coordinator:
P: (406) 751 6535
F: (406) 758 3194
Pods are small neighborhoods of 20 residents with similar levels of need. The rooms cluster around a common living and dining area, which promotes resident companionship and nursing efficiency. Staff can monitor each room closely and are just a few feet away in times of need. A beautiful and easily accessible courtyard is central to each pod.
Click here for the Brendan House application for admission
Our Services at Brendan House
We offer a variety of services for our residents at Brendan House:
Brendan House offers three levels of care: Transitional Care, Long-Term Care and Comfort Care.
- Rehabilitation Services
- Recreation Services
- Social Services
- Registered Dietician Services
- Nutrition Services
- Restorative Nursing Program
- Additional Services
Brendan House offers a number of complimentary services to residents, including:
- TRANSITIONAL CARE: A sub-acute unit of Brendan House designed for patients who no longer require the acute care of a hospital but still need rehabilitative or medical attention that can't be provided at home or in a long-term care setting. For most, the goal is to return home
- LONG-TERM CARE: The goal of long-term care is to provide a home and all aspect of physical, social, and emotional well-being. Our highly trained staff uphold the dignity of our residents while maximizing independence and supporting their health care needs.
- COMFORT CARE: Comfort care is a philosophy that upholds patient and family needs during end of life care. Hospice services are available to support the care team and family.
- ADULT DAY CARE: Brendan House day care is available to assist families of the elderly or disabled person who lives at home. By providing quality care in a nurturing, safe environment, we can relieve caregivers for an hour or for a full day, occasionally or on a regular schedule.
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and garden
- Residential council
- Chef and delicious menu choices
- Cable TV
- On-site personal laundry service
- Comprehensive activity program
- Spiritual care and a Chapel on site
- Pet therapy
- Immediate access to emergency services at adjacent Logan Health Medical Center
- Pharmaceutical services
- Respite care
- Adult day care
- IV therapy
- Hospice care
- Access to the Logan Health Medical Center cafeteria and gift shop