For times when you need immediate medical attention, our walk-in care service is there for you. Lab and X-ray services are available in walk-in care. No appointment is required.
We offer a fully staffed medical laboratory enabling prompt, accurate and precise test results.
- The laboratory is accredited by the College of Laboratory Accreditation, ensuring quality results.
- It is staffed by nationally certified and Montana state licensed clinical laboratory scientists dedicated to the health care profession within our community.
- The laboratory is fully automated, with advanced instrumentation and skilled scientists performing a wide array of clinical testing.
- Competitively priced laboratory tests provide same-day results for all in-house laboratory testing.
General X-ray examinations also are available in the clinic and are conducted by registered radiology technicians. All X-rays are interpreted by a board-certified radiologist. X-ray results may take up to one week to be reported and will be reported by telephone to the patient.
Ultrasound is used to aid in the diagnosis of a wide variety of medical conditions. We have new, high-quality, state-of-the-art ultrasound equipment. Ultrasound examinations include:
- Abdominal studies (liver, gall bladder, kidneys, etc.)
- Pelvic studies (uterus, ovaries, urinary bladder, etc.)
- Superficial structure studies (thyroid, tissue masses)
- Vascular studies (carotid arteries, transcranial arteries, upper and lower extremity veins, etc.)
We offer bone density screening. Bone mineral densitometry is a noninvasive test to detect low bone density and to help with early diagnosis of osteopenia (thin bones) and osteoporosis (very weak bones). We offer bone density testing using the DEXA (dual energy X-ray absorptiometry) protocol. DEXA is considered the gold standard and is the most widely used measurement modality. These instruments quantify bone mineral of the lumbar spine, forearm and hip.
Routine EKGs are performed on-site by nurses and trained medical assistants. Stress tests also are conducted in the office by your family physician. Cardiology services available in the clinic include:
- Chest X-rays
- Routine electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Treadmills with EKG monitoring
Our clinicians provide skin biopsies and excisions for a wide variety of health needs.
We provide immediate attention to the illnesses and injuries of sports enthusiasts, whether they are high-performance athletes or weekend warriors.
We offer preseason physical exams that meet the requirements for youth recreation and school sports participation. In the event an appointment is unavailable to meet your needs, a sports physical may be performed in our urgent care clinic on a space-available basis.
Although we do coordinate care with specialists outside our clinic when appropriate, we can take care of many of the specialty procedures you may need, right here in our offices:
- Casting of common fractures
- Removal and treatment of skin cancers
- Stress echo
- Pulmonary function testing
Our office provides a full range of services for women of all ages needing gynecological care. Services include all forms of contraception, hormone replacement, pap smears and breast exams. Health education counseling on an individual basis is always available.
A telephone nurse is available to answer your basic medical questions and to help with prescription refills during office hours. To talk with the telephone nurse, please call our main clinic at (406) 752-8120. When you hear the menu options, press 2.
We are always available to authorize prescription renewals. The best way to handle renewals is through your pharmacist. Please have your prescription number handy and, if possible, plan 48 hours in advance to make sure you do not run out while the prescription is being renewed and filled. Should you have any questions about your prescriptions, please feel free to call the office.
DOT Physical Exams for CDL
We have physicians certified by the national registry to perform Department of Transportation physicals. It is mandated by federal guidelines that all commercial drivers pass the Department of Transportation physical exam. The purpose of this test is to check whether an applicant is physically capable of driving safely now and in the near future. Passing the exam successfully usually means you have 24 months before you need to do it again, unless you have a health issue that might become worse in the future, in which case the you will have to take the exam sooner.