Logan Health Primary Care at 1287 Burns Way is a department of Logan Health Medical Center. Medicare has determined that this Logan Health Primary Care clinic is a provider-based clinic, a Medicare status designation awarded to clinics meeting certain criteria.
We provide primary care for patients of all ages. Our offices are located in Kalispell at 1287 Burns Way.
- Our medical staff is composed of 21 providers including family practitioners, pediatricians, internists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- We have approximately 80 employees including nursing, lab, X-ray and business office staff.
- Our walk-in care service has 12 exam rooms and separate rooms for minor surgery. Three medical providers and nurses staff walk-in care and treat approximately 100 patients a day.
- Our primary care service for scheduled appointments has 21 exam rooms and an average of seven medical providers on any given day. These professionals treat approximately 125 patients a day.
- We provide diagnostic services that include lab, X-ray, ultrasound imaging, bone density analysis, pulmonary function testing and stress testing.