Benefits and Purpose of Youth Training
What is the Youth Training?
- Injury prevention
- Performance enhancement
- Long-term muscle hypertrophy.
- Coordination and Agility
- Short-term neuromuscular function improvements.
- Coordination for kids is important and it allows them to become familiar with their bodies making a brain to muscle connection. This will make their reactions quicker and more accurate when it comes to daily activities and/or competition.
- Power production and strength can be worked on at an early age. Prevent early exclusion of sport participation by not being cut. These adaptations occur in a quick manner in athletes with no experience because of motor unit recruitment patterns developing. Even at this early age, muscles can be detrained so if you don’t use it you lose it.
- Strength training is SAFE.
- Will not harm the growth plates. It will actually increase growth hormone and testosterone.
- Expert coaching
- Kids need to be in a safe environment where properly certified individuals are supervising and coaching technique with EVERY athlete.
Is training safe for my child?
- Strength, speed, and mobility-based movements will be used to set the basic motor skills in place to enhance the participants’ success in sports. Small group training environment with certified coaches. Sessions are approximately 1 hour in duration.
What happens if my son/daughter is not able to attend the training session at the time that I committed for?
- Overwhelmingly, the research points to exercise enhancing athletic performance, reducing injury, and thus assisting in the growth process of both adolescent and preadolescent athletes. We provide a safe environment supervised by professionals to mitigate injury risk involved in The Turf area
Youth Training Academy Sessions:
- Cancellations must be made three business days prior to the start of the session for a full refund minus a $5.00 administrative fee per participant, per session. Make-up classes and/or credits will not be available should a class be missed for any reason. No refunds or credits will be issued after the session begins.
For current Session details and to sign up online click HERE
Questions Contact: Kelly Malmin, DPT, at (406) 758-7323 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.