Logan Health Medical Fitness Center offers swim lessons for all ages. We don't teach lessons. We teach PEOPLE HOW TO SWIM. After all, learning to swim is a LIFETIME GIFT that can save your child's life. Our goal is to teach your child to swim for health, safety, fun and fitness.
**WE HAVE A NEW SOFTWARE SYSTEM. YOU MAY NEED TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT**
SIGN UP ONLINE
OR come in and register at the front desk. We are unable to register you over the phone. Thank you!
- CLICK on the SIGN UP ONLINE link to set up your online account before registration opens.
- Members: You should have received an email with log in information (it may be in your junk mail). If you have an email on your account click Forgot password? to receive new password to log in.
- Non-Members: Click First Time Here next to Access My Account and use the email address that was on your old Guest account to find your old account and to avoid the system creating duplicate accounts. If the email isn't found you will be directed to create a new Guest account.
- Once you create an account for yourself you can add your children. Programs are age based and will only show your children's name.
- Call the front desk if you need assistance, 406-751-4120.