Two great specials to choose from, sign up today!
- ?NO REGISTRATION FEES ON ALL NEW REGULAR MEMBERSHIPS!
- 15% Off ALL Temporary Monthly Memberships Now through August 31, 2021
Members must pay the signup fee to start a membership. Memberships are month-to-month and may be cancelled at any time. The signup fee is required to restart your membership.
|Student (ages 16-18)
Temporary Membership Rates
Temporary memberships expire 30, 14 or 7 days after the purchase date. There is no signup fee associated with this type of membership.
About Membership Types
- Single memberships are for individuals age 19 or older.
- Couple memberships are for a married couple or a parent and one dependent child age 16-23.
- Student memberships are for individuals ages 16-18 who are full-time students.
Active Westshore members (both standard and temporary) may use The Summit Medical Fitness Center in Kalispell for a $5 daily fee and enjoy member pricing on Summit programs. (Restrictions may apply. See Member Services for details.)
Membership dues are paid automatically by electronic funds transfer (EFT), credit card or six-month prepay.
EFT payments are withdrawn from a checking or savings account on the 10th of each month. Credit cards are billed on the first of each month.
Member Policies and Rates
Westshore Member Policies
Westshore Membership Rates