Logan Health to hold a giving day fundraiser on October 12 called Imagine a Day
Logan Health will be holding its inaugural giving day on October 12. The 24-hour digital fundraiser, called Imagine a Day, will benefit Logan Health’s patients, programs, departments and facilities.
This year, Imagine a Day has 19 impactful fundraising initiatives, which were collaboratively developed by Logan Health employees to represent the various service departments and facilities throughout the health system.
“We’re very excited to hold our first giving day,” says Joe McClafferty, president of the Logan Health Foundation. “The work our Logan heroes do every day improves the health of our community and creates healthier futures for us all. Imagine a Day helps us lift up the voices of our dedicated teams at Logan Health, so we can create impactful change for our families, friends and neighbors.”
Imagine a Day is a time for people to give, collaborate and celebrate generosity. Supporters can allocate gifts to the areas they are most passionate about or in honor of a personal health experience.
Imagine a Day 2022 Initiatives:
· After-Hours Pediatric Telehealth
· BiliBlankets for Newborns in Cut Bank
· Family Journey to Wellness Scholarships
· First Generation Scholarships
· i-Stat Machines for Walk-In Care Clinics
· Logan Health Care Center- Shelby Renovations
· Logan Health Medical Center Chapel Remodel
· Memory Games & Resources for Dementia Care
· Mother/Baby Clinic Supplies
· National Cancer Survivorship Day Event
· New Wheelchair-Accessible Van for ASSIST
· Newspaper Subscriptions for Brendan House
· Nurse Education & Professional Development
· Rehabilitation Vehicle for Patients
· Staxi Wheelchairs for Cancer Services
· Teddy Bear Program
· Teen Zone for Pediatric Oncology
· Therapy Dog Program
· Tiger Tug for A.L.E.R.T.
The community is encouraged to visit www.logan.org/imagine to learn more these inspiring initiatives and support them on October 12.
ABOUT LOGAN HEALTH
Logan Health is a nonprofit, 603-bed health system based in Kalispell, Montana. While the main medical campus is located in Flathead County, Logan Health draws from a total service area covering 13 counties, nearly 40,000 square miles and a population of more than 600,000. The health system consists of six hospitals, more than 50 provider clinics and a host of other health care services, including the nation’s first rural air ambulance service (A.L.E.R.T.), which it has maintained for more than 40 years. More than 4,500 physicians, nurses, health care professionals and support staff work together to provide patients and their families with a positive, proactive, patient-centered experience. Founded in 1910, Logan Health has provided exceptional care for more than 100 years to the communities it serves. Throughout its history, the organization has continued to grow and evolve with the growth and changing needs of the communities it serves.