Logan Health Wound Care offers comprehensive care for patients with wound care needs. Our dedicated team of specially trained clinicians use advanced clinical tools in wound healing.
Most patients are referred to the Wound Ostomy Center by their doctor. Services are covered by most insurance plans and Medicare. Please talk to your doctor about treatment options at the Wound Ostomy Center.
Our Wound Care Services
About five million Americans experience chronic wounds caused by diabetes, circulatory problems and many other conditions.
At the Logan Health Wound Care, a team of clinicians specializing in acute and chronic wounds help patients manage:
- Pressure injuries
- Vascular ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Draining ulcers
- Traumatic wounds
- Diabetic nonhealing wounds
- The Wound Ostomy Center also provides:
- Prevention strategies for all wound care concerns
- Professional consultation for physicians to help them manage their patients’ wound needs
Our Ostomy Care Services
Patients undergoing ostomy surgery, whether temporary or permanent, require intensive physical and emotional care as well as support to return to their normal lives. Nurses specializing in the care of ostomies are available to facilitate positive outcomes for patients with:
- Urinary diversions
- Continent diversions
- Preoperative and postoperative education
- Postoperative discharge and follow-up
- Treatment/prevention of skin complications
- Stoma site marking
- Fistulas and tubes
Logan Health Wound Care
210 Sunnyview Lane, Suite 105
Kalispell, MT 59901
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.