On October 18, Logan Health will be holding the second annual Imagine a Day fundraiser, a 24-hour virtual giving event. This year‘s fundraiser aims to make a significant impact on health care accessibility, innovation, and support within our community.
“Imagine a Day is a celebration of our community’s generosity and commitment to creating positive change in health care,” says Joe McClafferty, president of Logan Health Foundation. “We invite everyone to join us on October 18 in making a difference. Imagine a Day helps us lift up the voices of our communities, so we can create impactful change for our families, friends and neighbors. Your support, whether big or small, is a powerful force for good, guiding us toward a healthier future.”
On October 18, Imagine a Day will raise funds for eight vital, community-focused initiatives:
- Pediatric Family and Support Services: Supporting eligible families of pediatric patients with out-of-pocket expenses during treatment.
- Kids on the Rise Programs: Promoting active lifestyles and ensuring access to appropriate footwear for every child in Montana.
- A.L.E.R.T. Ultrasound Probes for In-Flight Diagnostics: Equipping our A.L.E.R.T. flight team with specialized ultrasound probes for real-time assessments during challenging conditions.
- Cancer Support Programs: Providing comprehensive support services and activities for cancer patients.
- Employee Philanthropy Council: Empowering employees to create exceptional patient experiences and excellence in care through philanthropy.
- Healthier Futures Scholarships: Recognizing outstanding high school seniors dedicated to pursuing health care careers.
- Glucometers for Logan Health – Cut Bank and Logan Health – Chester: Enhancing health care facilities with advanced glucose and ketone monitoring equipment.
- Facility Lounge Updates for Logan Health – Shelby and Logan Health – Conrad: Creating comfortable and welcoming environments to promote healing and job satisfaction.
Last year’s inaugural Imagine a Day event raised over $131,000, significantly impacting employee and patient resources and services across Montana.