The CE STRENGTH MANIFESTO
What we provide:
- Expert coaching with a focus on proper technique and safety
- Personalized instruction and guidance
- Safe and research-based approach to effective, results driven strength training.
- Small class sizes and 1-on-1 options
- Semi-private turf training area
- Relaxed, supportive atmosphere
- Every session is conducted under the watchful eye of an experienced coach who is there to guide, correct and motivate
When we train, we aim to master barbell exercises, and then, little by little, make them harder. Over time, this carefully managed cycle of stress, recovery and adaptation increases the functional capacity of the entire body and rewards us with more muscle mass and bone density, less fat, better balance and coordination, and increased stamina and energy. This time-tested approach to strength training is fun, safe, challenging and incredibly fulfilling. It works for any person of any age and is, without a doubt, the most effective and efficient way to improve the way you look, feel and move.
As a Competitive Edge member you’ll have access to our specialized Strength and Conditioning Coaches. Have additional questions about your goals, technique, or program? We’re here to partner with you to ensure you meet your goals.
Barbell Program Day 1 & 2 Groupings (Participants must sign up for a group to attend for Day 1 & 2 & classes are generally kept to no more than 8 participants)
- Group 1: Mondays and Wednesdays @ 7:55 AM
- Group 2: Mondays and Wednesdays @ 5:30 PM
- Group 3: Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 9:05 AM
- Group 4: Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 7:15 AM
Day 3 Open Gym Workouts with a Coach: Fridays @ 6:30 - 8:00 AM, Saturdays @ 8:00 - 9:00 AM