Logan Health – Whitefish is connecting with you through several online networking sites, including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Keep up to date on the latest health trends and news, learn about developments at Logan Health – Whitefish, and watch videos about Logan Health – Whitefish physicians, staff and services. Learn more about the Planetree philosophy and the services we offer. We look forward to hearing from you!
Join the Conversation
Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Policy
Note: This policy pertains to public use of North Valley Hospital Social Media sites.
1. If you are a Logan Health – Whitefish employee, you must adhere to the Employee Social Media Guidelines supplied by Logan Health – Whitefish and acknowledged by your signature. Failure to comply with these policies and procedures may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
2. You must be at least 18 years old to post any content on any Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site.
3. You are prohibited from posting personal health information content, including patient images, on any Logan Health – Whitefishl Social Media Site. You are also prohibited from using the Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site to provide medical advice or medical commentary or to make, recommend or increase referrals to providers.
4. As a guest posting content to any Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site on the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any HIPAA, local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that
you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically
or otherwise objectionable as solely determined by Logan Health – Whitefish’s discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-Logan Health – Whitefish services or products or use of logo), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
5. Logan Health – Whitefish reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site, at any time, without notice, for any reason and at its sole discretion. Logan Health – Whitefish may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials at its sole discretion. You understand and agree that Logan Health – Whitefish may disclose your communications and activities with Logan Health – Whitefish in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of Logan Health – Whitefish rights. In the event that Logan Health – Whitefish exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, you agree that Logan Health – Whitefish will have no liability to you.
6. By posting any content on any Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site, you grant to Logan Health – Whitefish the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any Logan Health – Whitefish purpose.
7. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold Logan Health – Whitefish and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy.
8. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. BY ITS VERY NATURE, A WEBSITE AND THE INTERNET CANNOT BE ABSOLUTELY PROTECTED AGAINST INTENTIONAL OR MALICIOUS INTRUSION ATTEMPTS. LOGAN HEALTH - WHITEFISH DOES NOT CONTROL THE THIRD PARTY SITES AND THE INTERNET OVER WHICH YOU MAY CHOOSE TO SEND CONFIDENTIAL PERSONAL OR HEALTH INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT AND, THEREFORE, LOGAN HEALTH - WHITEFISH DOES NOT WARRANT ANY SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR COMPROMISES TO YOUR INFORMATION. WHEN POSTING ANY CONTENT ON AN INTERNET SITE, YOU SHOULD THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT YOUR OWN PRIVACY IN DISCLOSING DETAILED OR PRIVATE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. FURTHERMORE, NORTH VALLEY HOSPITAL DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEWS OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE LOGAN HEALTH - WHITEFISH SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
9. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Montana without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in the city of Whitefish, Montana.
10. You may not provide any content to a Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions; or use the Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site to link to any sites or political candidates or parties; or use the Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
11. THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A LOGAN HEALTH - WHITEFISH SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, Logan Health – Whitefish suggests that you review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.
Logan Health – Whitefish Social Media Comment Policy
We encourage your comments on Logan Health – Whitefish’s various blogs and social media sites, and hope you will join the discussions. We can’t respond to very comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues. We review comments after they’re posted, and those that are off-topic, pertain to personal medical questions or promote a commercial product generally won’t be published. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must; profanity or abusive language is out-of-bounds.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Logan Health – Whitefish-sponsored blogs and social media sites, you give Logan Health – Whitefish irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, racially, ethically or sexually hateful or offensive, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Logan Health – Whitefish at its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Logan Health – Whitefish reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog or social media feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Logan Health – Whitefish against any fines, damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.