Fall is here and so is KRH Care Anywhere
Online board-certified care 24/7
inline box right
KRH Care Anywhere is available 24/7 every day of the year to help with your illness and injuries. Speak with a board-certified doctor or nurse practitioner from any device.
Conditions we can help with:
- UTIs (in adult women)
- Pink eye
- Sinus congestion
- Minor cuts and burns
Top fall tips for healthy living
The air is crisp, the leaves are turning and pumpkin spice is back – fall is here! Cooler weather can make it hard to stay active and eat healthy. Follow our tips to enjoy the change of season with a focus on good health.
- Enjoy the changing leaves and the crisp fall air with walks through your neighborhood or town.
- Make or buy soups packed with lean meats, beans and fall veggies for nourishing comfort food.
- It’s peak season for apples and pears! Eat fresh or enjoy in your favorite pie, crisp or crumble.
- Start an exercise routine now. It’s much harder to get motivated during the cold months of winter.
- Football is back and so are game day snacks. Create healthier alternatives to your favorites by using lean meats, low fat dairy and adding fresh vegetables.
- Shorter days and longer, cooler nights provide a great excuse to relax and snuggle under a blanket with a hot drink to watch your favorite movie or tv show.
Bundle up, put on a hot drink and enjoy these fall temps. Here's to a healthy fall!