- American Society of Breast Surgeons - Information and resources regarding breast issues written by breast surgeons.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network - The leading US authority on guidelines for cancer care. Suggested reading related to the following topics:
- American Cancer Society - Comprehensive information resources on all cancers and lodging support.
- National Library of Medicine - Learn how to evaluate health information online, TV, magazines, the web, to see what is good and bad.
- American Cancer Society Breast Cancer - Breast cancer specific information including facts and figures through American Cancer Society.
- National Cancer Institute - A wide variety of topics regarding breast cancer from the National Cancer Institute, include information on clinical trials.
- Breast Cancer.org - A non-profit comprehensive breast cancer site including blogs, new research, and Think Pink Live Green.
- Cancer Care - Offers counseling, support groups, education and financial assistance for people affected by all kinds of cancer.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons - Explore options for reconstruction after a mastectomy, which includes select surgeons from KRH.
- Cancer Care - Metastatic breast cancer patient support group. This is an online free support group for metastatic breast cancer patients around the US.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Network - Non-profit national organization dedicated to the unique concerns of the women and men living with metastatic breast cancer. Website offers resources and support.
- KRH Genetics Counselors - Learn more about our KRH genetic counselors and how genetic counseling can help you.
- American Cancer Society - Learn more about genetics and cancer.
- FORCE - Facing Our Risk Together is a national non-profit devoted to hereditary breast and ovarian cancer. Providing detailed info, resources, and support.
- Young Survival Coalition - Online community for young women to face breast cancer together.
- Cancer Care - This link offers detailed info on what is survivorship and useful resources for you post-treatment.
- Cancer Support Community - Resources regarding life-after treatment.
- First Descents - Experience the healing power of adventure. First Descents provides life-changing, outdoor adventures for young adults impacted by cancer.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer - Survivorship and support/education resources for recently diagnoses and survivors.
- Livestrong Foundation - Financial assistance and resources regarding fertility options for both women and men.
- National Lymphedema Network - NLN is dedicated to promoting awareness of lymphedema and empowering people with lymphedema to live life to the fullest.
- Cancer Care: Lymphedema - Cancer Care provides information, resources, and support to help people with cancer managing lymphedema, and possible side effects from cancer treatments.
- Breast Cancer Charities of America - National website and financial support application to help with everyday expenses while undergoing treatment.
- Flathead Cancer Aid Services - Local financial support for everyday expenses while you are undergoing cancer treatment.
- Wings - Local financial support that will reimburse for any travel, lodging, and meals while traveling for oncology appointments.
Social and Emotional Support:
- Cancer Support & Survivorship program - Local non-profit that offers all free services for anyone touched by cancer. Services include counseling, support groups, cooking and nutrition classes, and exercise opportunities.
- Cancer Care - Online support groups for specific cancer diagnoses. See which one fits you best. All support groups are free.\
- Flathead Valley Cancer Chicks - Local online support group where you can ask questions and meet others in the area with similar diagnosis. See website for more information