Our full-service medical laboratory serves the needs of hospital inpatients as well as clinics, doctors' offices and critical access hospitals across northwest and north central Montana. Logan Health Laboratory employs more than 90 laboratory personnel and performs more than 1 million tests annually. Our staff members include pathologists, clinical laboratory scientists, histologists, cytotechnologists, phlebotomists and support staff.
Our Laboratory Services
The laboratory test catalog includes more than 3,300 tests, including:
Working in tandem with Mayo Medical Laboratories, continually provides quality laboratory testing and excellence in patient satisfaction. Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In addition to general medical testing, the lab offers a test inventory for veterinary medicine.
- blood counts and cultures
- cardiac markers
- thyroid tests
- metabolic chemistry panels
- molecular diagnostic testing
- blood bank
- fertility tests
- therapeutic drug monitoring
- immunohistochemical stains
- biopsy specimens
Laboratory Blood Draw Site
Logan Health Laboratory
75 Claremont Street, Suite D
Kalispell, MT 59901
Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Saturday 8 to 11:45 a.m.
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*Hours may be limited for holidays and health events
Phone and Fax
Phone: (406) 752-1737
Fax: (406) 758-8408
What You Should Know
- Drop-offs are now done inside the Laboratory office.
- Make an appointment by calling (406) 752-1737.
- Bring an insurance card and photo identification.
- Bring a signed lab order and specimen kit if applicable.
- Fasting may be required. Please verify with your health care provider.
- Patients with a timed test may need to be prioritized.
- Contact your health care provider for the results of your laboratory test(s), or sign up for myHealth to view your results online.
- Biotin/multivitamins may affect lab test results.