Logan Health Brendan House offers a high level of skilled and rehabilitative care, while encouraging active participation in life. With 110 beds, Brendan House offers skilled nursing for transitional care, long-term care and comfort care, uniquely divided into six pods. The mission of Brendan House is to provide resident-centered care.
For more information, please contact our care transitions coordinator:
Stacie Pugh, RN
Pods are small neighborhoods of 20 residents with similar levels of need. The rooms cluster around a common living and dining area, which promote resident companionship and nursing efficiency. Staff can monitor each room closely and are just a few feet away in times of need. A beautiful and easily accessible courtyard is central to each pod.
Our Services at Brendan House
We offer a variety of services for our residents at Brendan House:
Brendan House offers three levels of care: Transitional Care, Long-Term Care and Comfort Care.
- Rehabilitation Services
- Recreation Services
- Social Services
- Registered Dietician Services
- Nutrition Services
- Restorative Nursing Program
- Additional Services
Brendan House offers a number of complimentary services to residents, including:
- TRANSITIONAL CARE: A sub-acute unit of Brendan House designed for patients who no longer require the acute care of a hospital but still need rehabilitative or medical attention that can't be provided at home or in a long-term care setting. For most, the goal is to return home
- LONG-TERM CARE: The goal of long-term care is to provide a home and all aspect of physical, social, and emotional well-being. Our highly trained staff uphold the dignity of our residents while maximizing independence and supporting their health care needs.
- COMFORT CARE: Comfort care is a philosophy that upholds patient and family needs during end of life care. Hospice services are available to support the care team and family. Comfort care suites are available for terminally ill patients who are unable to be cared for at home. These rooms enable the patient to be surrounded by the people they love during the last few weeks of their life. Each suite, complete with a kitchenette, can accommodate a family member who wants to stay overnight.
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and garden
- Residential council
- Chef and delicious menu choices
- Cable TV
- On-site personal laundry service
- Comprehensive activity program
- Spiritual care and a Chapel on site
- Pet therapy
- Immediate access to emergency services at adjacent Kalispell Regional Medical Center
- Pharmaceutical services
- Respite care
- Adult day care
- IV therapy
- Hospice care
- Access to the KRMC cafeteria and gift shop
- Hair stylist on site