Logan Health Pediatric Unit Clinical Rotation Nursing Student and Instructor Information
- The instructor or school representative will need to set up an orientation for the students placed in the Pediatric Unit prior to the first student arriving for their clinical rotation. Please contact the Pediatric Clinical Educator.
- Students who arrive and are not scheduled need to talk to their instructor about an alternate placement.
- Please do not call the Pediatric Unit for assignments. The student will need to arrive and find out if they are still placed in the Pediatric unit as things can change overnight.
- Shift starts at 0655. It is good to show up a little early so the student does not miss any pertinent information and they have a chance to review patient information. This also allows time to find out if the census is too low to have a student and it gives the instructor time to work with the Student Coordinator to find an alternate placement for the day.
- If an instructor has a question or concern, they should contact The Student Coordinator. If the Student Coordinator is not available, please contact Amy Sterchi or Pat Wilson.
If you have immediate Pediatric Unit questions and you cannot contact A.J. or the KRH Student Coordinator please reach out to Dena Jarog-Cornell, DNP, RN,CNML. Her contact information is below.
Dena Jarog-Cornell, DNP, RN, CNML
Director of Inpatient Services
Montana Children’s Hospital
Cell Phone: 406-471-7449