complies with applicable state and federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other category protected by law.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to ensure effective communication, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Patient Access at email@example.com
or (406) 758-7051
. If you believe that Logan Health has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other category protected by law, you can file a grievance with the Compliance Director (Civil Rights Coordinator) in person or by mail at 310 Sunnyview Lane, Kalispell, MT 59901 (406) 752-1742
; or ComplianceOffice@krmc.org
; or by fax at (406) 758-1867
. If you need help filing a grievance, the Compliance Director is available to help you.
You can also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
For the complete notice, please see the accompanying notice.