Hello Nursing Residency Program applicants! We hire Nurse Residents into three cohorts per year: February, July, & October.
- Our February 2021 cohort has been finalized and is not open for applications.
- Interested applicants for the July and October cohorts will apply and interview together.
- Application submissions are required to have a cover letter and resume. Applicants will also need to copy the professional reference link and send it for two professional references.
Important Dates for October 2021 Cohort:
***WE WILL BE HOLDING ADDITIONAL INTERVIEWS FOR OCTOBER 2021 COHORT***
- Application window: July 19th, 2021- July 30th, 2021
- On the morning of July 19th, a button will be available on this page to complete your application.
- Professional references must be submitted through our electronic system. References may be submitted at any time but must be received by close of the application window. Please click here to copy the link and send to your references.
- Interview Day: August 13th, 2021
- Decisions made no later than: September 3rd, 2021
- Start date: October 25th, 2021
Units taking Nurse Residents in October:
- Inpatient Rehab
- Acute Care Float
- Transitional Care
- Med/Surg Oncology
- Behavioral Treatment
- Intermediate Care
***This list is not finalized. Other units may be added closer to interview date.***
You will have an opportunity to select up to 5 units with whom you may interview.
Important Dates for February 2022 Cohort:
- Application window: Sept. 20, 2021 – Oct. 1, 2021
- Interviews on: Oct. 22, 2021
- Decisions made by: Nov. 19, 2021
- Start Dates: Feb. 2022 (exact date TBD)
***Please check back in early September for additional details.
If you have additional questions, email Teri Steffens and Marlayna Gran, Nurse Residency Coordinators at email@example.com