Comprehensive Surgical Care
Trauma/Acute Care Surgery
All of our general surgeons are committed to trauma surgery and practice as part of an American College of Surgeons Verified Level III trauma center. We provide advanced surgeries with innovative technology and skilled surgeons that give you better outcomes, safer procedures and a faster recovery.
Logan Health Medical Center is a regional referral center for comprehensive Trauma and Acute Care Surgical care including:
- EMS, A.L.E.R.T. at Logan Health, Emergency medicine, Trauma Surgical Care, Critical Care and specialty surgical care including:
- Chest wall reconstruction / rib plating
- Plastic surgery / Facial Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care
The da Vinci® Surgical System at Logan Health provides surgeons with an alternative to both traditional open surgery and conventional laparoscopy, putting a surgeon's hands at the controls of a modern robotic platform. The da Vinci System enables surgeons to perform even the most complex and delicate procedures through very small incisions with incredible precision. Our surgeons also utilize the Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology for certain orthopedic procedures.
Learn more about the da Vinci® Surgical System
and Mako Robotic Surgery
Surgery is an important part of care for many patients with cancer. It can help doctors diagnose and stage disease, treat it, relieve symptoms, and prevent cancer from spreading or returning. Logan Health providers carefully evaluate who may benefit from surgery and are trained in modern surgical techniques such as minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic techniques to lessen the impact of surgery on patients. You and your oncologist will work together to determine if surgical treatment is a good fit for your care plan.
Specialists in Breast Health
- Fellowship-trained breast surgeon and fellowship-trained breast imaging specialist
- Advanced practice nurse specializing in breast cancer risk management
- On-site genetic counselor
- Board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeons along with medical and radiation oncologists