At Logan Health we provide full-service emergency care. Expert physicians, staff and advanced medical technologies will give you the confidence that you are in capable, compassionate hands.
If you are having a life-threatening emergency, call 911. If you need medical advice, call your primary care doctor. If you do not have a doctor and need help, we are available 24/7.
We are unable to give medical advice over the phone.
Important Phone Numbers
Emergency Medical Services: 911
Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
Crisis Line: (406)752-6262
Logan Health Nurse On Call: (406)890-7272
When should you visit the Emergency Department?
If you or someone you know experiences any of the following, you should call 911:
Please remember to bring the following information:
- Sudden or unexplained loss of consciousness
- Sudden onset of one-sided weakness or confusion
- Sudden or severe pain that does not subside
- Chest pain
- Sudden onset of numbness in the face, arm or leg
- Sudden onset of slurred speech
- Severe shortness of breath
- High fever accompanied by stiff neck or mental confusion
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe cuts or wounds that will not stop bleeding
- A possible broken bone resulting from a fall or other activity
- A list of current medications
- A list of current health conditions
- Insurance information
If you are unsure, please call your doctor’s office or call 911. You may also visit one of Logan Health's Walk-In locations.