Conrad Community Resources
Pondera County Community Resources
View a printable community resource guide here.
Logan Health Rural Health – Conrad (406) 271-3231
Logan Health – Conrad (hospital) (406) 271-3211
- Offers primary care in a clinic setting
- Open 8-5 M-F, closed for major holidays
- Call for an appointment or walk-in
Wellness Center (at the hospital) (406) 271-3211
- Offers quality emergency care
- Open continuously
Logan Health Care Center – Conrad (406) 271-2252
- Enjoy access to a variety of exercise equipment such as strength training, treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes and more.
- To review membership options, visit the Wellness Center Membership page at logan.org/conrad
- Wellness Center Hours: 5 pm - 7 am Monday – Friday, open 24/7 on weekends and holidays
Logan Health Home Care – Conrad (406) 271-7223 (leave a message)
- Offers long term residential care experience with licensed nursing, therapy and care attendants with full life enrichment and restorative programs
Homemaker Program (406) 271-7223 (leave a message)
- Ordered by your physician.
- Home health care offers intermittent part-time nursing care to home-bound individuals in need of care which includes blood raws, wound care, diabetes management, injections, IV therapy, medication monitoring and patient education.
Logan Health Medical Equipment – Conrad (406) 271-5656
- Light housekeeping, laundry, dishwashing, grocery shopping and meal preparation.
- This services does not require a physician order. Must be over 60 yeart of age to participate. • Cost is between $10-15 an hour
Logan Health Rehabilitation – Conrad (406) 271-2222
- Oxygen services: Oxygen concentrator and portable services including 24/7 delivery and set-up by experienced staff. Testing and cleaning of all oxygen equipment. Rehab medical supplies, nebulizers, canes, crutches, walkers, wheelchairs, splints, braces, hospital beds, commodes, raised toilet seats, bath benches.
- PAP/BIPAP: Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) and bi-level positive airway pressure (BIPAP) for sleep disorders. Replacement masks and supplies available
Cardiac Rehab (406) 271-3211 ext. 447
- Ordered by your physician.
- Physical therapy: Offers exercise and mobilization programs to ease pain, restore function, improve strength and increase mobility.
- Occupational therapy: individualized programs to restore loss of function in activities of daily living.
- Speech therapy: Focuses on speech pathology including swallowing and speech delays.
Respiratory Therapy (406) 271-3211 ext. 467
- Physician-ordered individualized program to enable patients to reach optimal physical, psychologic and social function through exercise training and lifestyle change.
Foot Clinic (406) 271-3231
- Call for questions related to respiratory services including FIT testing, pulmonary function testing, sleep studies, Holter heart monitors, overnight oximetry.
Meals on Wheels (406) 271-3911
- Nurse performed nail care, includes soaking, trimming and filing of toe nails.
- Privately paid at time of service and does not require a provider order.
- Initial visit $30, subsequent visits $25.
- By appointment, two locations monthly at Horizon Lodge and Logan Health Rural Health Clinic - Conrad.
Pondera Food Pantry 22 South Front Street
- Provides freshly prepared lunches delivered to your door M-F per your choice.
- Must be over 60 years of age.
- Must be within two miles of Conrad city limits.
- Call to sign up and receive a menu.
- Open Fridays 9-11 a.m.; when Friday falls on a holiday, see the Independent Observer for alternate days.
- May receive food items free-of-charge monthly.
- Must be able to show residency. • For after-hours delivery (food donations), call Ernest Stordahl at (406) 271-4351 or (406) 460-0446.
Commodities (NCAA): (406) 271-7553
- Senior Surrey: local senior transportation, occasional trips to Great Falls (406) 949-2898.
- Northern Transit Interlocal: travel to Great Falls, Kalispell, Conrad, Valier, Browning (406) 470-0727 or (406) 873-2207. For routes and schedules, visit northern.ruraltransit.com.
Conrad City Police: (406) 271-5723 For emergencies call 911
Easter Seals: (406) 466-2088
Gary and Leo’s IGA: (4067) 278-7843
Heart Community Center: (406) 338-2222
Hi-Line Help Abused: (406) 278-3342
Olson Drug: (406) 278-3261
Pondera Community Center: (406) 271-3911
Pondera County Health Dept.: (406) 271-3247
Pondera County Sheriff: (406) 271-4060 For emergencies call 911
Village Drug: (406) 278-3267