Logan Health Women's Care
Complete Wellness for Women
You will find a place where we will listen like a friend, while offering professionalism in the care and treatment of every woman as an individual.
Our providers see approximately 1,000 women each month. Many of these women have traveled from outside the state and from Canada for the level of care offered by our providers. Same-day appointments are available.
Our pledge to provide excellent care means continuously learning and sharing in the medical community. Our providers meet daily before patients arrive to ensure that all is in order to provide our signature level of care that day. This collaboration means that patients are able to benefit from the talents and expertise of the entire team. Our team is committed to resolving each patient’s concerns with comprehensive and coordinated care.
Our team shares a passion for their profession and strives for current treatment options for their patients. The surgeons at Logan Health Women's Care have been leaders in the use of minimally invasive surgery employing laparoscopic surgery with incisions so small that patients are often sent home the same day with only a Band-Aid or Steri-Strip. Current procedures and treatments available at Logan Health Women's Care include vaginal laser treatments, gynecology, vaginal repair, infertility treatment, ultrasound and procedures to treat urinary incontinence. Our clinic also offers Essure, a minimally invasive sterilization procedure.
All of our providers encourage you to participate in your health care with an emphasis on preventive measures and maintaining wellness. We provide handouts and online test results, and we encourage you to become educated about your health and make individual choices for a healthy lifestyle, treatment and care.
Our Services & Treatments
Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Physical exams for wellness
- Contraceptive management including all prescriptive/barrier/surgical methods
- STD screening and treatments
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Menstrual pain
- Painful menstruation
- Pelvic pain
- Breast concerns
- Hormonal concerns
- Fertility evaluation and treatment up to referral for ART
- PCO and related concerns
- Abnormal paps and evaluation
- Infections, female or general health
- Urinary incontinence, both urge and stress symptoms
- Endometriosis (medical and surgical care)
- Weight loss
- Bladder evaluation by urodynamic testing
- Femtouch - Vaginal Laser Treatment
- Colposcopy for evaluation of abnormal lesions or pap smears
- LEEP for advanced cervical abnormalities
- Hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation for heavy periods or evaluation of abnormal bleeding
- Ultrasounds of the pelvis to include a special saline infusion for further evaluation of the endometrium (uterine lining)
- Biopsy of the endometrium
- Cosmetic services including BOTOX and JUVÉDERM