Residents and visitors in need of walk-in medical services can take advantage of Logan Health – Whitefish’s seasonal clinics located near popular recreational destinations. The individual clinics are located and operated based on the season:
Winter at Whitefish Mountain Resort at the Base Area (early December through early April)
Summer in West Glacier (Memorial Day through September 30)
- Open daily 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Staffed by board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- No appointment is necessary.
- Insurance is accepted.
- Care for minor illness and injuries:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Minor cuts requiring stitches.
- Digital X-ray for prompt diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic injuries.
- CLIA certified lab on-site.