- Open for face-to-face patient visits, telemedicine visits, phone visits, medication refills, and other patient needs
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Walk-In Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In-office lab draw
- In-office X-ray
- Hospital and nursing home care
- Birth control procedures: IUDs, vasectomies
- Skin biopsies for moles and lesions
- Scheduled or walk-in care visits
- Wellness care
- Chronic disease management
- Mental health care
- Sports physicals
- Newborn care
Call us at (406) 752-8433.
- Chronic diseases
- Women's health
- Simple fractures
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Spinal manipulations
New Patient Registration
Authorization to Discuss Medical Care
Pediatric Permission to Discuss Protected Health Information
Patient Informed Consent for Telemedicine Consultations
Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information
Click on the link below to review Kalispell Regional Healthcare's notice of privacy practices, patient consent and financial agreement, advance directives, patient rights and responsibilities, organizational code of ethics, messages from Medicare and Tricare, and truth in lending.
Patient Rights and Policies
Learn more about our After - Hours Pediatric Care