- Open for essential face-to-face patient visits, telemedicine visits, phone visits, medication refills, and other essential patient needs
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Walk-In Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. We are seeing non-emergent walk-in patients, but also taking scheduled appointments for essential visits. This is not a respiratory screening facility, please visit our COVID-19 resource page for COVID-19/respiratory-related clinics.
- In-office lab draw
- In-office X-ray
- Hospital and nursing home care
- Birth control procedures: IUDs, vasectomies
- Skin biopsies for moles and lesions
- Scheduled or walk-in care visits
- Wellness care
- Chronic disease management
- Mental health care
- Department of Transportation physicals
- Sports physicals
- Newborn care
Call us at (406) 752-8433.
- Chronic diseases
- Women's health
- Simple fractures
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Spinal manipulations
New Patient Registration
Authorization to Discuss Medical Care
Pediatric Permission to Discuss Protected Health Information
Patient Informed Consent for Telemedicine Consultations
Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information
Click on the link below to review Kalispell Regional Healthcare's notice of privacy practices, patient consent and financial agreement, advance directives, patient rights and responsibilities, organizational code of ethics, messages from Medicare and Tricare, and truth in lending.
Patient Rights and Policies