Logan Health Children's Primary Care
1273 Burns Way
Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone: (406) 752-8300
Fax: (406) 752-3542
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m.
Logan Health Primary Care - Burns Way
1287 Burns Way
Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone: (406) 752-8120
Fax: (406) 752-8134
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
24-hr On-Call Advice
Our office is proud to provide 24-hour on call telephone advice to parents for urgent questions and emergencies at no charge to our patients. Our calls are always answered by a medical provider from our clinic as we feel it is important that you have the opportunity to speak with a provider you know and trust.
We encourage you to call, especially with newborns (less than 3 months old), children with special needs, and children with underlying medical conditions (e.g., diabetes, asthma, seizure disorder, etc.)
(406) 752-8300 | 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Guidelines for after-hours concerns:
- Do not hesitate to call if your child is sick and you’re not sure the problem can wait until office hours. However, if this is a true emergency, call 911 first!
- For accidental ingestion of medication or poisoning, call Poison Control immediately 1-800-222-1222. They are always available and have experts to deal with this problem.
- We answer calls promptly and usually within 20 minutes.
- Please be sure your phone can accept blocked calls if trying to get ahold of us. After two attempts, we will not continue in our efforts to contact you and you may re-page us if help is still needed.
- If your child is crying, please place him or her in a safe place away from the phone so we can hear what you have to say.
- We do not diagnose or treat conditions over the phone. We believe this style of practice is unsafe and can lead to medical errors. We will give the best advice possible by phone, but phone calls can never substitute an in-person visit. As a general rule, we do not prescribe antibiotics over the phone.
- Medication refills should occur during office hours. If the lack of a medicine compromises your child’s health, you should call, but please remember to call ahead next time. For routine refills, please call your pharmacy and they will fax a request to our office.
These documents contain information from Logan Health Children's Primary Care that is important for you to know about your child's health care. Please read them carefully and, if needed, print them to bring along on your office visit.
Consent for Treatment of Minor
Family Medical History
Patient Info Sheet
Authorization to Disclose Medical Information
Click on the link below to review Kalispell Regional Healthcare's notice of privacy practices, patient consent and financial agreement, advance directives, patient rights and responsibilities, organizational code of ethics, messages from Medicare and Tricare, and truth in lending.
Patient Rights and Policies