Summer Internship Program
FOUNDATION INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Provide a highly motivated student with work experience in the nonprofit sector with the objective of understanding the different components of philanthropy. The internship will provide an introduction all aspects of development including discovery, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship, while also assisting with logistics and event planning. This is a unique internship opportunity that will give the intern exposure to the complexity of fundraising in hopes to identify a clear career path and understanding of working in a Foundation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- College undergraduate or graduate student that is passionate about philanthropy
- Must meet the minimum work hours per week and provide a firm commitment to the program
- Dress and act professional and provide high level of customer service
- Knowledge of computers, standard office equipment, internet & social media
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-initiate and work independently to complete job requirements
The following tasks may shift or change depending on donor engagement
INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Assist gift officers with projects and tasks relating to their general job responsibilities
- Donor support: assist in coordinating donor meetings, make discovery and stewardship phone calls, and create donor communications
- Data entry: assist gift officers with data quality projects and prospect research
- Solicitations: help build fundraising programs through solicitation support
- Event support: assist with planning logistics, preparing materials, and day of tasks for Logan Health events
You will be required to upload a resume and a cover letter.
Your cover letter should address the following:
Please describe any extracurricular activities, community activities, and volunteer work you have had. Include the dates you participated.
Describe your long-term goals and/or career plans.
Tell us about yourself and your interests. Why should we select you for this internship?
What do you feel are your greatest strengths and areas for growth?
The deadline to receive your completed application is 1700(MST) 5/06/2022.
Candidates will be notified if they are selected for interviews by 05/13/2022.
**The Foundation Summer internship program is an unpaid internship, however education credits may be available.
Please apply by clicking the link below!
2022 Foundation Summer Internship