LOGAN HEALTH COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
LISTED BELOW ARE IMPORTANT DEADLINES AND STEPS THAT ALL LOGAN HEALTH STUDENTS MUST FOLLOW:
Please complete the following two forms:
- Student, Instructor, Trainee and Resident COVID-19 Vaccination Form - Completion of this form is required
- Student, Instructor, Trainee and Resident COVID-19 Attestation - You will need to complete this form each quarter, semester or rotation.
All students, instructors and trainees must watch these videos prior to each quarter, semester or rotation.
Student Affiliation's Covid Medical Exemption Form
Student Affiliation's Covid Religious Exemption Form
COVID-19 UPDATE EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2022.
IF students and faculty are NOT VACCINATED and have an APPROVED EXEMPTION:
- Students and Faculty will need to be clean shaven as facial hair impedes the proper fit of an N95.
- Students and faculty will wear an approved N95 mask at ALL times with the exception of:
- When alone in a room.
- When eating and drinking.
- This must ONLY occur when there is at least 6 feet of separation from any other person or when separated from others by physical barrier.
- This includes ALL classroom spaces and other non-clinical spaces on the Logan Health Campus.
- If a student or faculty is a Logan Health Employee, they will be required to wear a N95 mask in their faculty or student role regardless of their employee status.
Unvaccinated students or faculty who are found in violation of this requirement:
- Will be asked to immediately leave the Logan Health campus.
- Will not be able to return to any Logan Health campus until a negative COVID test result is provided to the Student Affiliations Department.
- COVID Testing will be at the student or school’s expense. Logan Health will not be responsible for student or faculty COVID testing due to noncompliance.