COVID-19 Student, Instructor, Trainee and Resident Requirements
Information will continue to evolve and we will update this information as it becomes available. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, all students, trainees, residents and instructors must carefully review the forms and information provided below.
We are advising no travel for 14 days before a rotation begins as the best approach to an on-time start date. If you plan to travel in a high-risk manner prior or during your clinical time at Logan Health determined by the documents below,
- Student, Instructor and Trainee Travel Restrictions and Quarantine/Screening Instructions
- Please note Logan Health travel restrictions and reporting/quarantine/testing instructions can change rapidly.
- Students, instructors, trainees and residents should plan to check this link daily if they choose to travel in the 2 weeks before their rotation begins. If students, instructors, trainees or residents choose to travel during a rotation, the current travel restrictions and quarantine/testing safety measures, at that time, will apply.
- We prefer everyone brings their own approved mask and eye protection for entering the buildings. If you forget, then check at visitor entrances to obtain the proper PPE.
- Students/trainees/residents/instructors who choose to travel are encouraged to protect themselves and others during their trip by:
o Cleaning hands often.
o Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth.
o Avoiding close contact with others, especially dining in restaurants and participating in large gatherings.
o Wearing a face mask.
o Covering coughs and sneezes.
COVID-19 Attestation Form Updated 11/17/2020
All students, instructors, trainees and residents must fill out the following form. This form is effective 11/17/2020. This form may be updated at any time to keep up with our changing needs. Your school contact or a Student Coordinator will let you know if you need to fill it out again for an updated version.
Student, Instructor, Trainee and Resident COVID-19 Attestation