Our 120-hour paid training and testing Registered Medical Assistant class is tailored to prepare you for the American Allied Health RMA test. RMA’s work alongside our medical staff in all of our ambulatory clinics at Logan Health performing clinical and administrative duties such as blood draws, vitals, rooming patients, documentation and much more.
Successful completion of this course will prepare you for the RMA (AAH) test and certification.
Classes 2023 with one week of General Orientation Prior to each start date (HR Driven):
- February 6-February 24
- June 12-June 30
- September 5-September 22
- Classes are held in the Montana Children’s 3rd Floor
- Ambulatory Clinic Managers will hire RMA students into each clinic position and place in RMA Class.
- All books provided
- Program Requirements
- If you have less than one year of “healthcare” experience -> does not qualify for RMA Program
- If have greater than one 1 year of “healthcare” experience -> CNA to RMA program
- The criterion for eligibility may be fulfilled in any of the following ways:
- Graduation from a vocational training program in your field of study
- One year of work experience in the field (you do not need to be currently employed) (PCA, Dental Assistant, Lab tech, Phleb, etc.)
- Military experience/training in the field
- Reciprocity from another certifying agency-Phleb, etc.
- The following forms of documentation are acceptable:
- Certificate of training
- Graduation diploma
- School Transcript
- Letter from employer/supervisor
- Copy of check stub showing the length of employment
- Certification number and name of another certifying agency
If have greater than 1 year of CNA experience -> RMA Program
- License may be active or inactive, not required.