Thank you to everyone who joined us for the 15th Annual A.L.E.R.T./Betty Woods Memorial Golf Tournament, presented by Kalispell Toyota. Thank you to our event sponsors: Kalispell Toyota, Glacier Bank, Village Greens, Tom & Katie Brown - Glacier Sotheby's, and Edward Jones.
And, congratulations to our winners:
Gross A.L.E.R.T. Scramble:
Net A.L.E.R.T. Scramble:
- Samantha Peters, Chris Michno, Stephanie Joseph, Josh Joseph
- (Tied for Second) Monte Gilman, Greg Stenger, George Nix, Doug Peppmier and Tom Brown, Lon Hinkle, Kyle Parker, Barrett McDonald
- Rob Braig, Colton Behr, Scott Gregorio, Matt Lundeen
- Kevin Bostock, John Remke, Roland Benedict, Kraig Moore
- Robert Nystuen, Bri McGrath, Mike Smith, Sean McGrath
- Margie Simpson - Closest to Pat's Prom Date
- Doug Davis - Closest to #7 Pin in 2
- Stephanie Joseph - Closest to Hole 16
- Clifford Noga - Closet to Hole 16
- Matt Lundeen- Long Drive to #13
- Samantha Peters - Long Drive to #2
- Ben Allen - Long Putt #3
- Michelle English -Long Putt #6
- Dan Brien - Closet to Hole #5
What This Event Supports
All proceeds benefit A.L.E.R.T. and the Betty Woods Flathead Valley Emergency Services Endowment. The Logan Health A.L.E.R.T. program was founded in 1975. It has more than 18,000 flights and 1,500 lives saved in its history and performs more than 400 flights annually. The Logan Health A.L.E.R.T. crew consists of 20+ crew members including pilots, flight nurses and paramedics.
Who Was Betty Woods
Betty Ann Woods was an employee of Kalispell Regional Medical Center (now Logan Health Medical Center) for 28 years, starting out in the intensive care unit and taking her first A.L.E.R.T. flight as a cardiac nurse in 1982. She transferred to the emergency department to fulfill her dream of flying on A.L.E.R.T. on a regular basis. Betty felt that emergency services were the backbone of a community and helped to offer training to many in the EMS field. She also sat on the board of Three Rivers Ambulance. Betty took her last page on September 10, 2006. Gone, but not forgotten.
For more information about this event and what it supports, please contact the Logan Health Foundation office at (406) 751-6930.