Return to Performance
The Return to Performance
program helps train the entire body to be ready to return to sports following injury. The program is directed by surgeon, managed by a physical therapist, and daily overseen by certified strength and conditioning coaches with experience in all stages of the rehab process.
- Who can be assessed by on of our coaches for beginning the Return to Performance program?
- Cleared to return to sport, but lacking strength/confidence? Need additional training to supplement physical therapy?
- Address movement inefficiencies and muscular imbalances to reduce the risk of future injury
- Train the entire body to be ready for your return to sport with special care taken to develop and protect your recovering body part.
- We will work with and regularly communicate with your PT and Surgeon to ensure you complete your recovery quickly and effectively
- Come back stronger than you left.
- Contact one of our coaches to get started!