Pickleball can be played in the gymnasium during specified Open Picklball times, see Schedules
We want everyone to enjoy pickleball at the fitness center. Please review the following etiquette and guidelines.
Have fun, it’s only a game.
Follow rotation guidelines so everyone has a chance to play regardless of ability.
Follow the rules and schedule.
During open play, players play with all levels.
You may play on any available court. However, we ask that you play according the designated court level.
If you are unsure of your level of play and/or ranking – a self-ranking guide is available on the USAPA.ORG website.
RULES & GUIDELINES
will be used at all times unless no players are waiting to play.
PADDLE STACKING RULES
- 5+ players waiting – the Paddle Stacking System will be utilized.
- When you come off the court after your game, put your paddles at the end of the paddle line.
- Stack paddles left to right.
- The clip on the paddle marks the next to play.
- Paddles must always be placed at the end of the line.
- Those willing to give up play time to play with a certain group or partner have that option.
- Please do not change paddle line up without permission of players.