A nationally accredited instruction series for boys and girls age 11 and older. Teaches students how to safely and effectively care for young children. This two-day program includes: business skills, child development, behavior management, personal safety, accident prevention, first aid, rescue breathing, relief of choking and more. Interactive learning experience. Taught by certified instructors. Class size limited to 8-16 students per class. Pre-registration is required. For more information E-Mail Us.
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Glacier Conference Center, 1375 Hwy 93 N
Mike Tryon, 406-751-4131 / Email Us
Register at the front desk or online
July 25 & 26
August 15 & 16
Info to Know for Class:
Safe Sitter Student Registration Form
Safe Sitter Student Contract
- Please bring a lunch, snacks, and a water bottle to class.
- Students must attend both days.
- Complete the forms below and return to Mike Tryon at [email protected], before class or bring to the first day.
- Check into class a few minutes before 9 am to ensure all appropriate paperwork is complete. Parents please escort your student to the first day of class. If you are unable to do so, please contact Mike Tryon prior to class.
- We will have access to the pool on both days. Please bring swimming suit, towel, and any other items you may need.
- We ask that students not bring valuables, such as cell phones, iPods, or other media players to class that may be disruptive. Additionally, Logan Health will not be responsible for those lost or stolen items if brought to class.