What is a corporate wellness program?
A corporate wellness program aims to improve work-life balance. Workplace wellness programs help to minimize stress, reduce absenteeism, increase performance and productivity and cultivate engagement. Workplace well-being programs incorporate all facets of a healthy lifestyle including mental health. Having preventative measures in place not only focuses on employees that have chronic health conditions, but can act as preventive care and reinforce healthy behavior and habits.
Benefits of having a corporate wellness program:
What size company benefits from corporate wellness programs?
- Health care cost reduction
- Increased productivity
- Improved employee engagement
- Enhanced employee morale
- Incentive for recruitment and retention
- Decreased absenteeism
- Reduces elevated health risks
- Encourages healthy behaviors
Small and large businesses benefit from employee wellness. Our services are strategic and flexible to cover the full needs of your organization with options that align with your budget, including:
- Personalized health coaching with National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coaches
- Team and Individual Challenges
- Biometrics Screenings
- Customized newsletters
- Wellness presentations
- Tracking and reporting for measuring success
Our corporate wellness program will improve the lives of your employees and help drive the success of your organization. For more information contact Mike Tryon at 406-751-4131 or email [email protected]